Thursday, September 3, 2009

Any women out there ever use a santary belt how do work on your pads?

I think they clip on like garter belts, but why would you want to use one???


no, didn't they stop making those in 1922?

huh? what is that ? I don't use any belts

i didn't think there would be a need for those anymore now that they stick to our undies!!! gotta love technology huh?

*smooches*

Wow. That was a long time ago. Can't use them anymore because the pads are different. They used to have the gauze material on the front and back that you attached to the belt, sort of like a garter belt. And the pads didn't work very well. Not like todays. Shows how old I am. The diapers back then were horrible too.

I've never used one. I think those were used decade ago. I don't know if they are used anymore. Instead of there being a sticky part that attaches to your underwear, you safety pin a long pad to this belt that goes around your waist.

do you mean after having a baby? the only time i have seen them used is after a natural child birth. and i think they use to use hem way way back in the early 1900.

I didn't think those still existed, I don't even think my mom was still using them when I was a kid, but that is how I knew what they were.

Those things are so passe now.

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP