Sunday, September 20, 2009

Can guys wear rhinestone belts or is that just for women?

I see rappers like Jim Jone and Lil Wayne and countless other guys wearing these rhinestone belts. Either the material is like little crystal or rhinestone. I don't just jump on bandwagons beause other people have them I just like them alot. If anyone knows were to find these belt please list it. Or if you can do it yourself. And I also saw the the had the rhinesotne belt buckle to match


I have belts that have rhinestones and little metallic squares on them. I like them, and I don't mind what others think of me for wearing it. I've seen other guys wearing them.

It is possible to find them in the men's department, and that is where I have gotten mine, but I am sorry that I do not remember where they were from. You could also probably find some in the women's department though. No one will probably be able to tell anyways once you remove the tag.

Rappers can wear these belts because they are saying all sorts of things that I hope you would not say. It creates a balance for them. If you wore one and were not pimpin hos and slammin cadillac doors, you might look a little fruity.

Guys can wear rhinestone belts. You mentioned two how do yourself. You can find rhinestone belts at Walmart and many other deptarment stores. If they don't have them in the mens dept. go to womens accessories.

I don't feel there is a gender basis on clothes.

If someone wants to wear something, WEAR IT!

If it feels good, WEAR IT!

If it makes you happy, WEAR IT!

if you are rocking the whole rapper look then you can wear the belt, otherwise you look gay.

i am not a dude so i have no idea where you get them. a ghetto fablous store for men probably.

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP