Friday, September 11, 2009

Women choosing garter belts instead of pantyhose for everyday wear?

Any women out there switching from pantyhose to garter belts to use at work or out and about? I don't mean for special occassions with the hubby - I mean for every day use.


No, I haven't considered wearing garters over pantyhose simply because I don't wear pantyhose that much. But, I can see why women who wear hose on a daily basis might choose garter belts over pantyhose. With garters you don't have to pull everything down when you go to the bathroom, and they probably don't make you feel as hot when you wear them.

Garter belts are great as I wear them all the time! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20060727220354AAD8zUB&kid=Qc18WTa1BWNI4D8zzz4Gt7PD.uCNhl7qMibE_kZD_ifpslkdsPZ2&s=comm&date=2007-01-15+04%3A18%3A13&.crumb=

I love garter belts as they are sexy and comfortable as I would never

wear anything else. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20060727220354AAD8zUB&kid=Qc18WTa1BWNI4D8zzz4Gt7PD.uCNhl7qMibE_kZD_ifpslkdsPZ2&s=comm&date=2007-01-15+04%3A19%3A21&.crumb=

Never wear Pantie hose they are bad for women they promote Yeast infections, UTI, and they don't do so well out here in the heat.

A Garter Belt is more practical. It provides breath ability, flexibility, and they are so much more sexier to wear. It doesn't promote any health risk because you can wear thigh highs that have elastic, self adhesive or the good ole fashioned one w/out anything. So much more comfortable, no rolling, sweating or doubling of under garments.

on occassions. make me feel very sexy; when you wear under tight pants and sit everyone can see the garters, turns me on

Pantyhose are really out but when you have to wear them I prefer thigh highs .Most don't need garters, and aren't as bulky. Hanes has the best and you can get them at Kohl's.

I always wear garter belts, I hate pantyhose.

Bare legs are the best,baby! Thigh highs if it's cold in winter.

I always wear a garterbelt and stockings. Pantyhose are very old fashioned and confining, and not all that healthy for you. Plus stockings just look nicer, and are sexier if you have a significant other. And if you don't it'a a sure way to get one. Every guy I know loves them.

Yeah! And ain't it sexy??>????

I avoid either if I can get away with it, but garter belts are great for a bunch of reasons. They're much cooler, allow a greater amount of mobility, and if you get a run in a thigh-high, you still have the other one, so if you have various pair of the same kind, you spend less money on them in the end.

I buy the thigh-high pantyhose made by Hue. They're really nice, and there's no tugging/pulling/stretching them back on after you use the bathroom. Once they're on, they're on! I probably would use a garter belt if these weren't available.

I know of a few women who wear garters quite a bit, but don't know if they are a permanent choice for them. I think they are very sexy, sensual and beautiful ladies with or without the choice of legwear, but garters are an old school addition to their ensembles that can't be compared to panty hose.

These women would all be described as hot , but the garter belts bring them into the smokin' hot description level. I hate to sound like a perv but that is how this man feels.you may call me what you wish, but wear the garter belt when you do.

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP