Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just read in Cosmo that young women are using a new, improved sanitary belt and pad. What are the advantages?

Please, only answer if you are female and know what is better about a belted pad vs. the stick on kind. With sales tripled in five years and younger women using them - there MUST be some advantage... I am curious to try them. Thanks.


Stick on pad leak more. That's really embarrassing (not to mention the damage to your clothing and damage to your self esteem).

Also, the stick ons DON'T always stay in place - they move about. And, they stick to the wrong things (like your delicate hair (ouch!)).

The old fashioned belted pads are uncomfortable, but I never had any accidents with them. They don't move out of place and the adhesive on them doesn't pull out your delicate hairs.

Was this a Cosmo from 1950? I was not aware they even make the belts anymore and cannot possibly see a benefit, unless maybe they work better with a thong... hmmmmm... something to think about.

so your more cleaner

your one sick bloke for asking that do you use them for your hemorrhoids???

I didn't know they even have sanitary belts anymore. My mom used those years ago and I always thought they looked like a hassle. Luckily I started my period after they started making stick-on pads; I prefer those.

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP