Thursday, September 10, 2009

Women choosing garter belts instead of pantyhose for everyday wear?

Any women out there switching from pantyhose to garter belts to use at work or out and about? I don't mean for special occassions with the hubby - I mean for every day use.


I always wear them. Why wear two pair of panties, like with pantyhose. I just want the hose, so I wear stockings and a garter belt. I 'm 16, but work in a law office all summer and after school during the school year. I have to dress up, and you won't catch me in pantyhose 10 hours a day, so I like the stockings.

Hold ups are a pain all day, so I wear a garter belt. It's no big deal, and for some reason guys go a little insane when they see it. My grandma said all the girls wore one to school everyday in the 60's.

uuuhh..bare-legged is the best way to go.

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP