Thursday, September 3, 2009

Women, where do you wear your belt?

Iv'e done karate for about three years, and I have a simple, funny question..ladies, where do you all wear your belts? Guys tend to not a waist, so they wear it down on the hips, lower. But women I have noticed tend to wear around their waists above their hips. I'm not fat but I do have a waist, but when I wear it around my waist it looks fine in the front but makes my butt look huge, lol. If I wear it around my hips it just looks weird. I have a heavyweight gi so it stays in place really well compared to lighweight ones. God bless!

Oh and don't blow off about this, I'm just having fun getting perspectives from other ladies in karate. By the way I'm 15.


im 16 and ive been in taekwondo for about 5 years,

i wear my belt at about the same place where my pants come up to.

which is a few inches below my belly button

it being up to high is extremely uncomfortable lol

and when its around my waist, it def. makes my butt look huge.

Haha I was just discussing this with someone the other day!

I wear mine above my hips, around the waist. However I make sure its not pulled in too tight or it makes me look weirdly out of proportion...lol

It's really uncomfortable to wear it around your hips IMO.

My daughter who is 15 did karate, she always wore her around her belly button. Just make sure it is comfortable and not crazy high or crazy low.

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP