Saturday, September 19, 2009

What do ladies spray below the belt?

LADIES what do you spray below the belt? I went down on this girl one time years ago and hers smelled like cookies or something. It smelled so good I still think about it a lot. Many women I've been with don't smell like anything so I wondered do most women spray down there? And what do they spray? Is there like a line of scented sprays at Victoria Secret for this or something?


Oh my gosh! what a question...Ask the girl you are talking about...LOL

i dont sparay anything. if she needs to spray, she probably has a tuna smelling vag. it should smell normal, i guess.

hahaha C00ooKiEz XD

why else do you think girls go to the bathroom together in groups so they can talk?

Haha can't tell it's a secret.

its a secret

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP