Monday, September 21, 2009

My husband makes me wear a chastity belt when he isn't around, any women experience this? need advice.?

My husband makes me wear a chastity belt when he isn't around because he doesn't want me to be defiled by another man. I respect his decision but the problems come in when I need to change my tampon or pads when I am having my period. Sometimes I will have a "heavy" flow and want to change my tampon because I feel icky but I can't do it until he comes home. Sometimes that isn't until 7 p.m. or 8 p.m. I have asked if he would let me go without it during those days but he won't. Any ladies on here been in the same situation? Anybody have any ideas or solutions that would help?


It's your body. Refuse to wear it. This is physical abuse. See a lawyer.

Not to be mean or anythig but- you're an idiot for letting him do this to you. What if you need to pee?? what do you do then?? that sounds like bullshit. He needs to trust you and you need to take that **** off. It sounds like he has you on a leash. You should demand respect from him. Is he that insecure about himself that he has to tie your stuff down?? Tell you the truth- you shouldn't be with this guy. That's like "cruel and unusual punishment. I've never been in this sutuation and tell you the truth sounds odd and awkward but- he shouldn't treat you this way

how about leave his a s s. that is the most messed up thing i have ever heard.

I guess it's ok for you to give oral to other men?

That's some BS. Trust is trust and it's sounds like he's lacking it for you.

this is one of the most stupid things i have ever heard of. please tell me, you joking. yes you need to hit this guy to the curb. this is most likely abuse. dont you see that? why in the world would you lethim do this to you?

get him one to

Well first of all let me start out by saying that if there's no trust in the marriage, there shouldn't be a marriage. A man can't watch a woman 24/7 and a woman can't watch a man 24/7. If your husband is so insecure about his relationship he should let it go, and if your self esteem is so low that you would allow him to force a chasity belt on you, then you need a minute to find your self. If I were you I would have been to embarrased to allow anyone in the world to know about this demeaning, embarassing situation. But my question to you is why does he feel like you need to wear one when he isn't around? And what about him is he honest to you? And as for the tampon thing, If you know that your husband makes you wear this thing why would you consider a tampon any way around that time of month, you could suffer toxic shock syndrom, haven't you heard of pads. I don't know what to say besides get a grip sweet heart and stand up and be a woman not a welcome mat for humiliation,
I'm not telling you to be a disobedient, disrespectful wife but damn stand up for your self. BUT ONLY IF THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT, hell I could be wrong you might like it.

you should get him one too.

ps your husband sounds crazy

Slavery time are over he needs to trust you or hit the road. You should not wear in the first place.

Does it have a lock on it?.........

WHO CAREES AS LONG AS YOU CAN WALK TO THE LOCAL SHOPPING MALL AND BUY SHOES

I didn't know that they actually made chastity belts!

You can't be serious. If you are, then there's a huge lack of trust in your relationship.

You need to get out of that relationship. That is way too controlling. Things will get worse, trust me.

you need help; get a life.

Umm......This is totally weird, well if you are being honest about this. I think he is a control freak or a psycho either one, and he is taking away your rights as a woman. Not to mention you can get Tss from leaving a tampon in all day. So I would leave him, or buy him one, and make him wear it! Good Luck with the freak!

Make a whole bunch of keys and give one to all his friends! Ill take one too, lol

You need some serious mental help. Any woman in this day and time who would like her husband even think about a chasity belt is seriously ill. Good fake question though.

But how does he stop you from giving head to another guy? And what about anal sex?

it is barbaric nature.

It's clear to me that you are a liar. Chastity belts do not exsist in todays society, they were all abolished over several hundred years ago.

You have committed a sin here.

You shouldn't have to wear a chastity belt. Your husband has control issues.

I didn't know that chastity belts still existed. I cannot believe you would allow this to be done to yourself! Obviously your husband does not trust you at all! I don't see much love here either, you are his property, not his partner. Do you realize that you can get a serious infection from not changing your tampon? Read the package insert. I would have to stab the bastard.

What country do you reside?

Nobody has this right, except for you. These questions that you have make me have an extreme dislike for your husband! I hope that I am misunderstanding something. I understand that a guy is stronger than a girl but, really. Would he really beat the cr*p outta you if you didn't let him put it on or, is this your choice? If so, why?

If someone wants to have sexual contact a chasity belt only makes the mind think more than usual to overcome the boundry.The other boundry you should overcome is the ability to have the freedom of trust in a relationship.Unless youre in to some heavy s@m and agree with this you should stand up and test his love for you by telling him you refuse to wear it.Ive been a very jeolous relationship before with someone i truely loved for several years,but her jeolousy slowly over the years made the relationship more of a convienience than a want to be in situation

Sounds like he has trust issues.

Stop being a wimp, get some back bone and set him straight.

You can't be serious?

is this the 1800's i can not believe you agreed to this,your husband cant trust you while he's at work,good lord,this is rediculous .he must be a real a**hole

IF THIS MAN DOESN'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE THAN THAT -THEN YOU SHOULD GET RID OF HIM AND THE CHASTITY BELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP