Thursday, September 10, 2009

Women choosing garter belts instead of pantyhose for everyday wear?

Any women out there switching from pantyhose to garter belts to use at work or out and about? I don't mean for special occassions with the hubby - I mean for every day use.


It does seem to be a growing trend doesn't it? It doesn't really matter to me, I can't see up that far anyway when a woman is wearing a skirt. I just hate the bare leg look. It's kind of unprofessional and tacky

I like them in the summer when it is worm, but I switch back and forth depending on my mood and what I am wearing that day. I would say I wear stockings more in summer, and pantyhose more in winter, but probably stockings and a garter belt more when dressing for the evening both summer and winter..

nope, According to occation, they use that

I wear then to work everyday, and have been since I got out of college. I hate the restriction of pantyhose, and feel so much more alive in a garter belt and stockings. I know I look a lot better too, because they make me feel better.

I always wear stockings and a garter belt to work everyday, an well as anytime I would wear hosiery. They are so much more comfortable and sexy, I would never wear pantyhose.

I usually still wear pantyhose to work, but always stockings when I am out and about. They are way sexier and more elegant, and they put me in a good mood when I am wearing them.

I have been wearing a garter belt to work since I can remember. they are way more practical and comfortable, plus they are much healthier, because I can wear my own underwear which breathes, and I feel prettier because I can match.

wear them to work everyday, because they are so much more comfortable than pantyhose. I also like the way stockings look better than pantyhose, because they are much more sheer and sophisticated looking.

Sometimes i wear them. Depending on the outfit.

My younger sister is an accountant, and she wears them everyday. (I am 36 she is 27) She does a lot of on site audits, and is in and out of the car a lot. She says they are way more comfortable than pantyhose, and she can change one in the fun if she gets a run in it.

She tells me more and more of the women under 30 are doing it. I even caught my 12 1/2 year old daughter, with some of mine under her bed. I guess it's the new trend for the younger generation.

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP