Thursday, September 10, 2009

Why are so many women starting to use these new sanitary belts to hold their pads?

Tampon users, please sit this out - I am talking to women pad users and anyone who has used the sanitary belts. Thanks.


firstly, sanitary belts ain't new. they've been around since the '50s. secondly, women use them because they hold the pad closer to you and help prevent leaks,they are plastic and have hooks on the front where you attach the pad. but unfortunatley, they're uncomofortable and sometimes obvious.

i don't use them, thank god.

first of all these belts are anything but "new"...~ tampons are new as opposed to belts. they have been reinvented again... The ones from before didn't really 'stick' , and they were before we had made advances in adhesives. I think the new ones are more to hold them in place , and if you like pads, go for it, they are just made for comfort and convenience...

Sanitary belts are NOT new!!!!!!!!! They were used before pads had adhesive to stick to the inside of panties. And I for one don't know anyone who uses these anymore. Where are you getting your information that this is a new thing??

I thought the belt was much OUT DATED I only used it when I first started my cycle, like 12 years old, My mom Introduce it to me. ALWAYS with Wings were not out yet, Now I do not need to use the belt because the pad w/wings are now on the shelves @ the store. WOW!!!!! I really thought the belt was out dated.

I've never heard of any belts to hold their pads that made news but I don't get it. Why would any woman want to use that when the pads that are being sold today have the sticky backing?? I know I would not use it. The sticky ones are so much easier! Always is the best all around!

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP