Friday, September 11, 2009

Women. What you you think if you got a garter belt and stockings for your husband.?

Would you wear it or make him ?


I would wear it that kind of makes me feel in charge. Like you want this?

I would buy it and wear it for a sweet christmas present !!!!

He wouldn't suit them.......trust me :-/

I would think that'd be fun! And err...no I wouldn't make him wear it. lol

I them all th time to work and out on dates, but I really would not like to see a man in them. Creepy! They are very sexy on us girls, but very faggy on a guy.

lol just imagined my fella wearing that

i think id have 2 wear it tho he aint very adventurous!!!

Did you get them for him or "from" him? If you got them for him, I'd think that is weird. If he got them for you I'd think he wants you to wear them.

I could only wish my significant other would wear that for me. I asked her years ago, a few times, but nothing. Such is life.

However, I am not going to wear that, no matter who or what.

UMMM!!!! I would!

They are meant for you. I know as a man I LOVE to see a woman in them. My wife has no interest in them, heck she hates lingerie period. To each his or her own though. If you want to see him in them, by all means go for it if he is willing. I am willing to bet you look far hotter in them though.

Er, I would wear it. He is not a transvestite.

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP