Saturday, September 5, 2009

How come women generally have better flexibility than men?

In my tae kwon do class, most women can do a full split, even the white belt ones. On the other hand male students had a hard time doing the full split. I am a yellow belt and I have been practicing for 6 months now and still about 4 inches from a full split. It is frustrating to see female students just walk in the door the day before doing that with ease.


It's the way their hip are built. I am a black belt in tkd and I am still a little off the ground. My wife can do a full split and she never take martial art. You can challenge them to do push ups and see who have the advantage there.

It is the way women are made,their hip joints/bones are different.See below.It is possible to do full splits,it takes time to achieve.Get another male student that you get get along with,he and you can help each other to stretch,he should place his feet against your knees(will be safer then feet to feet can put strain on knees),grab your arms and pull you toward him(he should be lying on him back).I took TKD back in the early '80's,I got to do the splits better than one of my sisters.The Master taught us to pound on our inner thighs to get those muscles to be pliable or loosen them so they will stretch easier.Use the bars on the walls to stretch also.

One reason is because guys have a penis that gets in the way and makes it painful and awkward for them. Females don't. Another reason is that females are just built to be more flexible than males.

I am a 14 yearold boy and i also have difficulty doing splits.i can stretch only bout 1.5 m or so.its verypainful too.u can see my post at the forum.anyone help me too???

guys have ***** in the way

men have penis' ?

because they dont have a dick in the way

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP