Monday, September 7, 2009

Where can I get a pregnancy support belt?

I had an appointment today and I told me midwife about the pain I feel in my pelvic region and she told me my ligaments and muscles are shot because this is my second pregnancy. She told me to get a support belt for pregnant woman and it might help with the pain. I forgot to ask her where I can get one of those. So... where can I get one of those? lol


Babies R us, target, walmart. Any store that has a maternity wardrobe section.

Motherhood Maternity-it's kinda like a bra for a pregnant belly...lol!!!!! Use the link to check it out...

http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?ViewSource=&Product_Id=73051641&category_Name=More&Category_Id=1641&MasterCategory_Id=1

Babysrus, Target, Walmart, most place that sell maternity stuff have them

Most higher end baby stores have them. I don't know if you have Bo bebe (we do in Canada) but call around, they are pretty common.

I have seen them on line and in the store at motherhood

Mothercare good luck!

Babies R Us, they even have different 'styles' to aid you with the type of back pain you have .Good luck! :-)

Babies R us!!!

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP