Thursday, August 27, 2009

Do single women prefer men shave or just trim below the belt?

Do single women looking for a relationship prefer men who shave or just trim below the belt?


If they say shave, then they want you to look like a little boy. How pedophile.

Simply trim the gorilla salad and you'll keep your dignity.

shave

I would like him to be shaved for some stuff...no details needed, but just like men women do not like a hair ball after they are done ..you know, so trim is always a def if you do not want to shave.

i prefer shaved

Natural like a real man.

We really don't care. And if a woman you're dating DOES care, she should tell you about it.

I'm not dating you, so I'm not telling!

If you were smart then you wouldn't like them at all because, if they shave there then that means they have something.

Shaved it most def. better!

Trim. I feel kind of sympathetic towards guys because I've heard nothing good about attempts to shave. As long as it's trimmed there shouldn't be a problem.

Ovulating women like the rough look, during the rest of their monthly period they prefer clean cut, it depends on their hormones at the time

shave it, unless your not going to do the upkeep, then its like prickers! ouch. if you dont want to do the upkeep, trim.

this is too much info but i shave and if my guy doesnt shave or do upkeep, it gets really irritating to my skin! and besides, it pisses me off when certain guys expect a girl to shave and keep it that way but they dont even trim themselves and thats a turn off to me.

shaved deff !

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP