Saturday, August 29, 2009

Do women like the feeling of being shaved down below the belt line?

Only if they like hardwood floors.


NO!!!!!

OWEEEEE when it grows back!

LOL...

most

No, Not really. This is not a pleasant feeling!! So, do not try it! LOL

YEP!!! SQUEAKY CLEAN

i shave all men below the belt and let them know what a razor burn feels like

dude sum w0men lub it =P

Yes, it makes some women feel younger and it is cleaner.

;

u r so stupid 4 askin thiz ?

Your a pervert.

Ummm you kind of have to.

It is not something like "Yes omg I get to shave! YES!"

I really don't understand your question... but, girls don't like hairy bodies as much.. its unattractive to many.

As long as it's a guy doing the shaving, I'll go as bald as the day I was born.

no! once the hair starts growing back. it starts to itch against my panties, and i have to deal with it unitl th ehair is long enough to wax off again.

Yes, it feels neater, like shaving one's legs.....If left unkempt, then you feel unruly and out of control.....

Absolutely

i think it depends on the woman. Really, right after shaving hair that is so thick (especially if it's her first time) the skin becomes really irritated and itchy a few days later when the hair begins to grow back. That might make it unpleasant for women and make them think shaving is unpleasant too. Eventually that itchy feeling goes away after doing it a few more times.

If any woman is going to do it, it's for sex or their bf/husband/lover... Also if she swims or goes to the beach a lot, she'd shave at least in the bikini line. I don't swim that much, but I know that if I wasn't around my bf so much I wouldn't pay so much attention to it.

most women do but I do not do that cuz it itches and burns when it's starting to grow and yeah it just hurts

PS: Why are you asking this anyway??

oh yes its a clean and fresh feeling. every1 loves that

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP