Saturday, August 22, 2009

Does It Make Anyone Else Angry When Divas Who Clearly Cannot Wrestle Win The Women's Belt?

It infuriates me beyond beliefe!!!! I cannot stand it!!!! Mickie James should be champ! Or Melina or Victoria.. But Beth actually is a great champ... But i hate her XD


Does It Make Me Angry No, Do I Like It No, I Think That If It Was Based On How good Of wrestler's They Are then Victoria Should Be Womens Champion.

YES

Some have the belt because of their looks

I get mad when a bad female wrestler gets a pin over a female that does.

The WWE Women's Division is an embarrassment as is, and the WWE having good female wrestlers losing to bad ones irritates me like no other. I get upset everytime Mickie James, Beth Phoenix, and Victoria lose matches to women who can't wrestle.

beth phenix is like the most athletic diva in the WWE but yeah i do hate it when women cant wrestle and still win the gold.

The Womens Championship became a joke a long time ago.

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP