Monday, August 24, 2009

Question for the women - Chastity Belt?

If your boyfriend asked you to wear a chastity belt one evening , not because he thought you were cheating but becuase he was turned on by seeing you wearing it, would you consider wearing it or think that was just way too weird?


I guess i would wear it. Dont know what it looks like or anything, but i know what it is. I guess i would...

I'd do it, but it would not be a dinner and a movie date. More like a blockbuster night.

personally its crazy, are we in the 18th century here, its a power/control tactic, obviously he/you not sure what we are talking about here has power issues, and wants control over the whole person. I would not, I am not a submissive person but to each their own, personally I think its beyond weird.

i'd think he'd prefer

bra..thong..garters..stockings and high heels...

as i would.....

what the hell is a Chastity Belt?

weird.

I would...i would think it was weird, but if it turned him on, i'll try anything once.

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP