Sunday, August 23, 2009

A new women's title belt?

For a few months I've been wondering if the wwe or tna will add a Women's tag team belt and I think it would help for people like The Beautiful people so they don't have to fight each other for the title.


No.

I dont see the WWE adding another belt, especially a Womans belt. I believe they have enough Women's titles already and it should stay like that. The WWE doesn't have that many Divas that can contend for the Tag Titles, and besides, there is already enough belts in the WWE.

As far as TNA is concerned, I do believe that maybe, just maybe they could add another Women's title........

Women's tag team belt for WWE, I don't know. The only Diva's tag team are the Bellas I think.

But for TNA, The Beautiful People with the tag team title? I looooove it

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP