Saturday, August 15, 2009

Should I buy a black or dark brown leather women's belt to wear with jeans?

I've always worn a black belt with my jeans and now it has come time to buy another belt ...

I'm 21 and female - dress chic-ly, but I just cant decide.

What color should I buy?


I would buy one of each. A change is always good and you will get the wear out of them. Black goes with everything but brown would look really good on jeans. I wouldn't get them identical though. Have a good look around and find one you really like in each colour.

it depends on how faded your jeans are if they are dark blue jeans then go for the light brown one if they are faded go for the black one

If you have black, why would you buy it again? Brown adds a more natural feeling to your wardrobe.

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP