Sunday, August 30, 2009

Why are so many women starting to use these new sanitary belts to hold their pads?

Tampon users, please sit this out - I am talking to women pad users and anyone who has used the sanitary belts. Thanks.


Works better than staples or scotch tape.

Honey sanitary belts have been around since pads were made. I started my period in 1972 and everyone wore sanitary belts to hold the pad in place. This is why pads with stickey stuff on them to adhere to your underwear was invented.

I used to use a sanitary belt. It keeps the napkin closer, and more form fitting than the tape kind. But now that I use tampons with the tape kind as a second system (in case of leaks), I prefer the new kind. My older sister would have been glad to hear the sanitary belts are coming back in though. However she is over all that now. I can't wait until I am, too.

what is a sanitary belt? I've never heard/seen any of those. Are they like fanny packs that u put ur pads in or something? That seems weird. i would hate carrying one of those around because then everyone knows ur on your period!

Why do you keep asking this question with different usernames? It creeps me out.

Who is making the belt now? I used this when I had my son in the hospital 12yrs ago but I haven't seen any in the stores. I prefer pads and if I could find the belt it would be great. They hold the pad closer than the stick on kind.

What is that? Link?

New? They were in fashion 40 years ago!

Honey, those are OLD!!! My mom used to use those back in her day and I'm in my 40s. I wouldn't get caught in an accident with one of those things on, but to each her own. If you think you want to, give it a try.

i have never heard of a sanitary belt, and i have used pads and tampons. i like neither!

the tape ones are better I think. The belts to hold pads were used in the early 70's. thats the last time I know of. the sticky tape stripes were not there then. they were easy to use but not as good as the tape ones now-adays.

Omg! I wear them all the time! I'm so glad they're back in style! I love the new patterns they put on them! Such as those beautiful country theme ones--totally gorgeous! Or the tea party--totally cute! I also like the scented ones. I LOVE THE HONEY SCENT! It smells so good, that I have bumble bees following me everywhere!

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP