Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Why do most men think a garter belt and stockings are sexier, while the women vote for hold-up stockings?

I recently asked what was sexier, and men mostly voted for a garterbelt while the women voted for hold ups. Nearly every man I know prefers the garter belt type, as do I but I am wondering why so many women think the hold ups are sexier, because they are so much thicker, almost like tights.


Probably because most women haven't even tried wearing stockings and a garter belt. If they did they would realize how comfortable and sexy they make you feel every minute you are wearing them.

And how practical they are, I carry an extra stocking in my purse to change one if I run it, and it is so small it will fit into a tissue. Hold ups are so bulky they are the size of a softball. I wear stockings to work 10 hours a day, and only feel a pleasant wisp of material brushing against my legs, while with hold ups all I feel is the constant tug of elastic on my thighs, or a feeling I am going to lose my stockings.

The lace tops are so thick, they show through all my tailored suits, like I am wearing ace bandages on my thighs. I will take my super sheer nylons and garter belt any day.

Because most women dress for the approval of other women, instead of actually getting a man's view on what he really likes.

to answer your question i think hold ups are sexier but the garter belt type also are sexy i think it comes down to personal taste with the hold ups you can get the mark of the elastic on your skin but under a tight dress or skirt they are great where as you can see the the garter belt under tight dresses and clothes

most woman associate garter belts to prostitute or at least sluts.

also, many female friends had bad garter belt experiences. garters poping, elastics showing, feeling of being pinched, etc.

so woman chose thigh highs or hold ups.

men, chose what look sexier without consideration for what it feels like to wear it.

the same way that most males think that we should wear heels at all times. yes it makes us sexier, but it can be uncomfortable.

yet, i wear heels and garter belts.

im a man and what the hell does that mean

Because women are foolish, and have no Idea how sexy they are because they are afraid to try. Men know the difference, because they have been with women who wear a garter belt, and know first hand there is nothing more sexy on a woman.

I think that it is a conditioned thing. If a guy encounters a girl in a garter belt, she is

1) Wearing it for him. and he already thinks its hot, and she is ready to please him or

2)Wearing it for herself, which is something that really drives men crazy because their fantasy woman would be one who wears lingerie everyday and looks perfect all the time. women who do wear a garter belt and stockings, do tend to be more meticulous about their dress.

Then there is the thing, that you don.t have to take it off to make love. It isn't hard to see why men think they are so sexy. I know when I wear one I feel and act a lot more sexy than I do in my shorts and tee shirt, and I'm just a girl. Imagine how they feel..

I think thats exactly why they like them better....you get the feeling of support without the constant adjusting of the snaps and belts.

Personally, I like the hold ups better on a woman...they dont get in the way as much and are much tighter on the leg.

Because as any girl who wears them will tell you they just are. The stockings are shinier, and more sheer, they don't block the guys access like pantyhose do, and the garter belt kind of frames your butt so they can hold on to it when they get up close and personal.

Plus I know I feel way sexier when I am wearing them, they just seem to bring out the sensual part of me when I am wearing them, and I am sure the men sense that.

Well I am in high school, and the guys here and college guys I know all go insane over garter belts. I discovered it by mistake cuz I had a vintage prom dress, so I got a garter belt and vintage stockings as a joke. Well the joke was on me, cuz i never would

expected the reaction.

Guys are really attracted to stockings and garter belts, but they usually hate pantyhose, which is fine, cuz I hate pantyhose too, but stockings are so comfortable and sexy to wear, I wear them any time I can, even sometimes when I am casual, with a jeans skirt. They really look hot.

Because men know they are sexier from first hand experience, and women would rather believe what some fag designer tells them to do.

Simpily because they are more comfortable ;)

Because men are a better judge of what is sexy then women. Women are all consumed with hair and makeup, which is a very small part of their body. Their legs are 50% of what a man seeds when looking at woman and women forget all about them. They keep to their little facial mirrors, in stead of looking at a full length mirror which is exactly what we guys see. We see the whole thing, not just a snapshot.

The stockings worn with a garter belt are usually way higher quality and thinner smoother and shinier than the hold ups, which remind me of pantyhose without the panty. And that ridiculous elastic top is a turn off. When making love to a woman a guy likes her in soft feminine material that you can caress, not elastic that you have to battle with. Plus the garter belt is a piece of lingerie that outlines the female form at its best. It sits right on the hips, accentuating the butt, thighs, and sromach while hiding and encumbering nothing.

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP