Saturday, August 22, 2009

Women. What you you think if you got a garter belt and stockings for your husband.?

Would you wear it or make him ?


I wouldn't have to get one because I have dozens. I wear them all the time, pantyhose are Ugghhhh! Would I wear them for time sure, I usually end up wearing them to bed anyway when we go out for the evening. We both like it when I keep them on.

Him wearing them? I have heard of it, but it is not my fantasy to bed down a guy in stockings and garters. I think its funny to look at, on a gay guy, but my guy. They are very erotic and slippery in bed though, I imagine with both people wearing them it would be quite an experience.

I'm not even sure if i want to wear it...far less my husband!!!!!!

Are you asking a woman what she would think if she bought it for her husband?

If she bought it for her husband, then she bought it for him to wear.

If I caught my husband wearing something like that, I'd kick him out.

Most of my BF's buy them for me to wear which I do all the time , even for work, but the thought of a guy in them turns me off. I do have a married friend that dressed in stockings and garters and also dresses her husband in them and they go out to dinner that way hem in a suit she in a dress, and then go home and make mak love wearing their stockings. She says it doubles the effect of the slippery erotica of wearing stockings, but I can't get over the fact of a man wearing stockings to try it. Maybe I should be blindfolded to try it.

I am not married but I always wear stockings and a garter belt and the guys all love it. Why would I want him to wear them, they are for me, and I like wearing them, but couldn't imagine being with a man wearing them. I like my guys macho, not wearing lingerie, that's my privilege as a woman.

Of course I would wear them for him, I wear them now for my BF, and we both love it, but if he put them on I would toss him out. they are for girls to look good and be sexy, not for men to play crossdresser .

Why would I ever ask him to wear something like that?

i would think im crazy

I'm pretty sure he has worn one, and I wasn't even there.

Then again, he is a squaddie.

He would not wear it , as for me I prefer to wear nothing.

My husband would love me in them 24/7, but I do wear them most of the time. He has already bought me dozens of garter belts and stockings, plus the dozen or so that I have bought myself. so whats your point? He should wear them? I don't think so, I'll wear the stockings and garters, and he can do the all the work in the love making department.

I would think I should put myself into a good rehab program.

I'd think something is wrong with you" to make him wear it.

I think both might look better on the dog.

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP