Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Whats all the fuss about suspender belts? Do any women actually still wear them?

Im a student researching into erotic clothing for my dissertation and was wondering if suspender belts are still popular and if so why? Whats the attraction of wearing them? Is it for the man or woman's benefit?


my sister has a lingerie shop where she sells from everyday lingerie to some really sexy (not Perv) lingerie. She has stopped selling suspender belts as there isn't much of a call on them now a days, especially since hold ups were introduced.

i worked in a nursing home and alot of the oldies wore them but just as it was a fashion thing when they were younger they continue it into their 80s lol, which means u will be seeing us girls in the future as 80 year olds wearing g strings haha! i wouldnt wear then, too complicated these days, but i would say its purley for the male entertainment because you know that the sexy secretary ALWAYS wore them in films, women are too busy in the 2000s to be fiddling with those things

Definitely for the man's benefit. Men seem to find them sexy. They are still worn a lot, especially in summer so we don't get hot and sweaty wearing tights. Hold-ups are ok if they stay up - mine never do! Stockings and suspender belts are also worn a lot at rock n roll dances as they were very popular in the 50s. I hate wearing them. Stockings end up sagging and looking awful - give me bare legs any day!

I first wore them when I was 14 years old!

Yep I did write 14, and it was due to my girlfriend from Church giving me a pair. As it turns out we all wore them. Seems like these Church guys like their Chika's a little sassy.

I'm not kidding either! I think it's a bit of both, but for me personally I can't stand them now, they are a pain when you have to run to the little girls room...Lol

I have never met a woman who enjoyed wearing them, they are so uncomfortable. We ladies however have worn them on occasions to titilate our men folk, who still think they are very sexy.

We girls were so happy in the 60s when tights were invented.

Little bit of both I guess - some men like them some dont but as a women they do make me feel really sexy

ha ha are you serious?? your writing your dissertation on erotic clothing!! yeah right!!!

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP