Saturday, August 22, 2009

My fiance (from Honduras) told me that after a miscarriage, women there wear a belt/band around the abdomen?

Does anyone know anything about this and can tell me more or where I can get one?


Sounds like it is true. My mom used to live there for a really long time and she said they have off the wall beliefs. I wouldn't get a belt for yourself. That's not even your tradition.

you should go to your own dr, and ask cause ive never hear of it here.

I don't care where your husband is from if your doctor doesn't recommend a belt/band you don't have too.

That's your body!!

Maybe he thinks your going to have a little pouch after being pregnant.

Think for yourself sweetie!!

i have never heard of that and i don't see what benefit you could get from that.

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP