Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Women. Garter belt and stocking or Panyhose ?

Which one do you like ? And do you wear them all the time ?


Garter Belt and Stockings, they just feel better, and no, I don't wear them all the time.

Pantyhose are O U T , since I discovered , an like 'Thigh Highs'.

Anything else is just too hard to put on and costs too much .

Pantyhose

I wear them only when I get dressed up for church or special occasions.

I prefer nudity.

I do a garter belt. Call me old-fashioned, but I think it looks classier and makes me feel more "done".

You have a fetish with both it seems...why don't you wear them and tell me how uncomfortable they can be!

Neither! Never, unless I absolutely have to.

as a guy, i like wearing all of the above

Garter belt and stockings are nice when I'm together with my SO for intimate times. I use pantyhose sometimes when I wear a dress, but usually knee-hi's or socks with pants.

I like both but prefer pantyhose because they make my clothes look smoother. I love a garterbelt and stockings because my husband says that I look sexy in them.The only time I wear pantyhose is when I wear a dress.

NEITHER ARE EVEN IN ANYMORE

Hey Old Guy, the garter stuff is for getting Kinky.Women usually just pull on their pantyhose and go to work.And no one would wear them all the time too hard to got to Bathroom...Thanks for 2.

I wear both, but usually pantyhose during the day to work. They're great :)

Depends if I am going out or staying home.

This is a perverted question. But pantyhose

Pantyhose if it is necessary

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP