Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Women: how do you carry your cell phone other than pocket, belt, or purse?

My wife would like to have her cell phone with her at all times. However, she often doesn't have pockets, a belt, or a purse. What's a convenient way she can carry it?


Put it in the belt clip, but clip it onto the waistband of her pants or whatever she is wearing.

i always have a jacket with me (thanks to Melbourne's crazy weather)... Or I'd wear jeans...

i always put it in the back pocket of my jeans

my sister has this thing that clips on to her key chain ring, or belt loop, or anything you can clip something on to i suppose, and its a case that you put your phone in, its like a tiny purse just for your phone. its really cute and it works great, cuz she also doesn't always have pockets or a purse.

hope the helps!

:)

p.s. if you want a picture, feel free to click on my name and email me and i can send you the web site.

:)

get sum pants with pockets? its kinda hard 2 carry phone w/o n e of those...its not very convenient...

you can always use the wrist strap or the case that sometimes come with the phone that is what i do because im clumsy with my sidekick

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP