Sunday, August 16, 2009

What pant size for women will need seat belt extender when flying?

I flew at the beginning of the year and fit into the seat, but needed a seatbelt extender. Since then I've lost 10% of my body weight, and want to know if I can expect the same issues, or not. The seatbelt ALMOST fit last time. Has anyone flown recently and can tell me what pant size they wear and if they needed the extender or not. I'm on skyservice if that helps at all. THANK YOU SO MUCH!


It really depends on the airline and the size of a plane. Most major airlines and large jets that travel between large cities, (eg, boston to chicago, miami to nyc, etc)... you will not need an extender unless you are size 26+. However, smaller planes for connecting flights to small cities, (flights that are shorter than one hour) you may need an extender if you are more than size 20/22.

0 comments:

  © women belt Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP